HEEEY YOU!!

HEY YOU!

Yes you. I have to tell you something REALLY important!

Okay, are you listening?

If you like my blog PLEASE let me know and PLEASE spread the word!You can comment, follow, tell your friends, strangers, tweet about it, link it in your Facebook profile, make flyers and pass them out, write the url in the sky with a plane, change your friends' homepages to it, have it tattooed on your face, send out a mass text, write a letter to your local congress, eat your vegetables, make a tribute band, start a chain letter, spray paint it on a building, spell it out with alpha-bits, use your wits to build a machine and brainwash the general public, make a trendy internet video, whisper it in a horse's ear, brand it on a cow, enslave the human race, make it your bible, tell it on the mountain, start a fan club, respect your elders, do a flash mob, call random numbers to tell them about it, make a piece of art using only posts from this blog, tweet it again, start a webcomic, make a board game, post it on reddit, signal boost on tumblr, make a t-shirt, start a cult, make a crappy flash game, write a book with an extremely similar situation, call your in-laws, spread it on the grapevine, stitch it in a baby's blanket, tell your kids, tell a little birdy, you know whatever!

Just please let me know!

Friday, May 25, 2012

Reflections

The last day of school was a few days ago. I would have made this post then, but at the time I didn't realize what was happening.

You see, for the past three years I've been in this gifted program that has allowed me to attend middle school at a high school. (Think ANT Farm, only logical and not extremely stereotyped and stupid *can you tell I hate ANT Farm?*)

Anyways, I've basically stuck with these 40 or so people for the past three years.

Not only that, I've had most of my classes with them, ate lunch with them, shared teachers, has social events organized by the program...etc.

Essentially, I know these people. Really well.

Not to mention the teachers have always been there and know how to handle gifted students.

All this time I hadn't really thought much about next year. I mean, I'd been doing high school for three years now, what's the big deal?

For the first time it occurs to me, it might be different.

Some of the kids I've grown to know, are going back to their district.

There is no guaranty I'll even see some of my friends. No sealed deal that I'll have time to say hello to my old teachers.

I hadn't even stopped to consider the idea on the last day.

Then there is the bus.

I had become used to it. I grew to love how my bus driver never turned on the indoor lights. I enjoyed riding with my friends, making stupid conversation and playing Jello.
For the past three years, the only reason I was getting bus service was because I was in the program.

I won't be riding.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, I'll miss it.

I never even knew I would.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you doing what I think you're doing? No? Just scrolling past?

I guess that's cool too.

It would be great if you like...commented though. It means a lot.

Just a quick hello or something, PLEASE????