HEEEY YOU!!

HEY YOU!

Yes you. I have to tell you something REALLY important!

Okay, are you listening?

If you like my blog PLEASE let me know and PLEASE spread the word!You can comment, follow, tell your friends, strangers, tweet about it, link it in your Facebook profile, make flyers and pass them out, write the url in the sky with a plane, change your friends' homepages to it, have it tattooed on your face, send out a mass text, write a letter to your local congress, eat your vegetables, make a tribute band, start a chain letter, spray paint it on a building, spell it out with alpha-bits, use your wits to build a machine and brainwash the general public, make a trendy internet video, whisper it in a horse's ear, brand it on a cow, enslave the human race, make it your bible, tell it on the mountain, start a fan club, respect your elders, do a flash mob, call random numbers to tell them about it, make a piece of art using only posts from this blog, tweet it again, start a webcomic, make a board game, post it on reddit, signal boost on tumblr, make a t-shirt, start a cult, make a crappy flash game, write a book with an extremely similar situation, call your in-laws, spread it on the grapevine, stitch it in a baby's blanket, tell your kids, tell a little birdy, you know whatever!

Just please let me know!

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

#AllisonScag4Cassie

As much as I hate to shove my thoughts on people like this, I stand before you asking you to do something for me.

Not just for me. For the fans.

I find it unlikely that you have come across a comic know as Hack/Slash. I ask you to give it a go but that is not the reason for this post.

Hack/Slash is making a movie. Normally this is the part where Hollywood picks some former A-List star to play the lead of Cassie Hack, but not this time. This time, the fans want a say. And the fans want Allison Scagliotti.

And so, lead by the Great SAX CARR, the Allison Scag For Cassie Hack movement was born. The movement om twitter with the hashtag #AllisonScag4Cassie has caused quite a bit of buzz. Now with the movie slowly crawling it's way out of development hell I ask you to help with the charge.

If you can't tweet it because of the comic, then do it for Allison.
If not for her, then for me.
If not for me, then for the fans of all fandoms. Help put the power of fandom back in the hands of the fans.

And if you can not do it for any of this, then I'll say this.

Megan Fox has expressed interest in the role of Cassie.

So if you can't do it for anything else, do it to keep Megan Fox from ruining another movie.

#AllisonScag4Cassie and Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you doing what I think you're doing? No? Just scrolling past?

I guess that's cool too.

It would be great if you like...commented though. It means a lot.

Just a quick hello or something, PLEASE????