HEEEY YOU!!

HEY YOU!

Yes you. I have to tell you something REALLY important!

Okay, are you listening?

If you like my blog PLEASE let me know and PLEASE spread the word!You can comment, follow, tell your friends, strangers, tweet about it, link it in your Facebook profile, make flyers and pass them out, write the url in the sky with a plane, change your friends' homepages to it, have it tattooed on your face, send out a mass text, write a letter to your local congress, eat your vegetables, make a tribute band, start a chain letter, spray paint it on a building, spell it out with alpha-bits, use your wits to build a machine and brainwash the general public, make a trendy internet video, whisper it in a horse's ear, brand it on a cow, enslave the human race, make it your bible, tell it on the mountain, start a fan club, respect your elders, do a flash mob, call random numbers to tell them about it, make a piece of art using only posts from this blog, tweet it again, start a webcomic, make a board game, post it on reddit, signal boost on tumblr, make a t-shirt, start a cult, make a crappy flash game, write a book with an extremely similar situation, call your in-laws, spread it on the grapevine, stitch it in a baby's blanket, tell your kids, tell a little birdy, you know whatever!

Just please let me know!

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Questions

Saw this on something so...prepare yourself for QUESTIONS!!!



1. What’s a question you’re afraid to ask? To whom?
What's that? Anyone really. If I don't know what something means I google it or pretend I know what they mean until I get enough clues that I do...sorta
2. What’s something you hide about your personality?
The fact that I'm not always a random joker. I've taken the first step to pulling that into the light with Up Here On My Cliff.
3. What’s something other people think about you that you don’t agree with?
There's this girl Madison that everyone thinks I look like, walk like, dress like ect. I don't see it. I mean I don't really walk like that...do I?
4. How do you deal with criticism?
Depends. If it's constructive I'd say fairly well. If not...I'll admit I do hold slight grudges
5. What’s the sweetest thing anyone’s ever done for you?
Forth Grade. Saturday. That's all I feel like saying to you about bubblegum on paper.
6. What’s the sweetest thing you’ve ever done for someone?
I once told someone their face was appealing. Also the most awkward comment I've ever made. Top 5 at least.
7. What’s something sweet you’d like someone to do for you?
I'd like for someone to watch Warehouse 13...*hint hint wink wink*
8. Describe your favourite texture.
Not fluff. Not to ruff. Soft like...a kitten.
9. Which national or global tragedy were you closest to and how did it affect you?
I'd like to say I'm plugged in but...honestly, unless someone tells me about it, I don't know what the hell happens outside of my bubble.
10. Post a photo/draw a picture/write a poem (pick one) of a moment of personal significance.
Screen capture of the first episode of Warehouse13 I ever saw. If it weren't for this show, I wouldn't be in improv, I'd still be on the swim team. I wouldn't be the Fandom Planet superfan. I would have watched ANT FARM. And whatever other crap that is on Disney. I wouldn't be parkitcharlie. Or Thunderbird for that matter
11. Which fictional character would you most like to have lunch with and why?
Claudia Donovon. Because Warehouse 13 is the greatest thing ever.
12. Who would you say is your “anti” role model? Someone who serves as a warning rather than an inspiration?
Let me use TV again, but this time Middleman. Alter-Wendy shows that based on how you deal with things in your life can change who you become. (Existentialist moment...0_o)
13. What’s your least “politically correct” opinion?
Screamo is crap-music. I'm sorry. I know some of it could be super enjoyable. But it's hard to enjoy when you have a headache.
14. What kind of underwear do you imagine Sherlock Holmes wears?
Brown Boxers with little magnifiers
15. What’s one of the most difficult things you’ve ever had to do?
Write a prospectus in one night because I'm dumb and didn't do it the three weeks we had before.
16. If you were an element on the Periodic Table, which would you be and why?
PB (Lead) I'm not sure why...
17. What’s the most infuriating thing your parents (or caregiver) do?
They have a habit of being always right. Even when they're wrong.
18. Which Disney Princess do you most identify with and why? Which is your favourite and why? And yes- ANYONE can answer this question.
Jasmine. I feel like I have to do everything according to plan. Also I have a tiger. (I wish)
19. You’re an Action Movie Hero. What’s your weapon of choice and the line you scream when defeating your arch enemy?
My fists. "Thanks. That was fun." Then I'd toss them out a 40th story window.
20. What’s the silliest fan theory you’ve ever come up with?
I always try to connect actors to other projects (Ex. Inception is the Titanic sequel. Leo falls into the ocean, washes up on shore)
21. What did you think about before you fell asleep last night?
Jori. Gorillas. Cats. Radiohead
22. What’s the oddest term of endearment you’ve ever used or that someone’s used for you?
My delicious circular friend
23. What motivates you in life?
...a warehouse in South Dakota.
24. What was something you used to enjoy, but was ruined for you? What’s the story behind that?
Peanut M&Ms. I'll protect your joy of them.
25. How do you think you will fare when the Zombie Apocalypse arrives?
I won't. I joke about zombies. I know what it takes to survive. But there is a difference between knowing and doing.
26. Which mythological creature are you most like? Why? And if you could be any mythological creature, which would you want to be? Why?
Werewolf. I am at constant battle with myself over impulses. I'd be a dragon though. Because dragons are awesome.
27. Write a brief story about an actual adventure you’ve had.
Eh...maybe later. Get back to you on that.
28. Describe one of the most awkward experiences of your life.
Sitting between a guy you (and everyone else) knows has a crush on you and someone who loves to gossip, talk about you. Uh hello, I am right here...
29. What’s something that scares you about the future?
That I'm not ready.
30. List 5 quirky things about yourself.
 A. Allison and Neil B. Random metaphors C. Scar from Ben D. Like to hang out in my closet E. Rabbits=BAD
31. Describe your dream library.
It has comfy chairs, smells like coffee and all my favorite books. Never plays the radio, but my music ie. Radiohead Pixies Barenaked Ladies...
32. What’s the weirdest item you’ve ever mourned?
A paper camera. In fact it's sitting in my memories box, taped back together
33. If you could design an amusement park ride, what would it be like?
Not a roller coaster. That's all I know for sure.
34. Do you have any “rules” about food?
I don't 'eat' an orange. I drink it. People think that's odd. Well do you eat the juice box? No. And yes it is the same thing because most people eat oranges because someone told them it was healthy. What if I told you juice boxes were healthy? Would you eat them? No. Because they're gross.
35. What’s your opinion on age differences in relationships?
I'd rather not deal with them. (18 it's legal! Re-elect Don Lamb for Sheriff!)
36. What’s something you want to do that you’d be embarrassed to tell other people about?
I want to watch the new Victorious. Because yes. Even though I act all too-cool hipstery or whatever it is that people seem to think about me, I watch Victorious. And ship Jori. Which is why I'm excited because Beck and Jade are BREAKING UP! They will get back together though but hey, Jori moments all around.
37. Describe a time/event in your life that you’re nostalgic for.
Probably total simulacra but Fourth Grade. Just about to leave this elementary school we rule. That Saturday....

Or fifth grade. That was pretty rockin'
38. How do you approach social situations?
I avoid them. But when forced I re-act with sarcasm and jokes till then tension is gone.
39. What is your ideal bed? Why?
Probably Baby Bears bed. I don't like to sleep on a rock but I don't sleep well on fluff. JUUUUUST RIGHT
40. Post a short excerpt of your life.
I just did. You do realize that A. This took forever and B. It's a blog.

There you have it. Maybe I'll expand on some answers later if you like. Or answer more questions if you have them. It's all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you doing what I think you're doing? No? Just scrolling past?

I guess that's cool too.

It would be great if you like...commented though. It means a lot.

Just a quick hello or something, PLEASE????