HEEEY YOU!!

HEY YOU!

Yes you. I have to tell you something REALLY important!

Okay, are you listening?

If you like my blog PLEASE let me know and PLEASE spread the word!You can comment, follow, tell your friends, strangers, tweet about it, link it in your Facebook profile, make flyers and pass them out, write the url in the sky with a plane, change your friends' homepages to it, have it tattooed on your face, send out a mass text, write a letter to your local congress, eat your vegetables, make a tribute band, start a chain letter, spray paint it on a building, spell it out with alpha-bits, use your wits to build a machine and brainwash the general public, make a trendy internet video, whisper it in a horse's ear, brand it on a cow, enslave the human race, make it your bible, tell it on the mountain, start a fan club, respect your elders, do a flash mob, call random numbers to tell them about it, make a piece of art using only posts from this blog, tweet it again, start a webcomic, make a board game, post it on reddit, signal boost on tumblr, make a t-shirt, start a cult, make a crappy flash game, write a book with an extremely similar situation, call your in-laws, spread it on the grapevine, stitch it in a baby's blanket, tell your kids, tell a little birdy, you know whatever!

Just please let me know!

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Call me Walmart; Shall I Compare Thee To a Root?; Book it Nikki

I feel kind of guilty about not posting. So here is three posts in one.

Sorry. I have(n't) been busy.

So let me talk to you again about PE.

I actually did end up trying to walk the other way. For a short while I had seven people following me but they eventually realized no one else was going to walk with them and turned back around.

A sheep is a sheep am I right?

I have a nickname now.

Walmart.

Yeah. They call me Walmart. Why? Because of how I play games.

I kind of forgot that these people don't already know my fool-proof method of blocking; Talking.

I don't just stand in front of someone and wave my arms, I chat with them. And my first question always is "Hey have you ever been to Walmart?"

Pair that with a couple of people forgetting what my actual name is and BAM. I'm Walmart.

Well...at least I have reasonable prices.

What else?
Oh yeah! Did I ever tell you about the poem someone wrote about me in seventh grade?
No?

Okay so in 7th grade we had a poetry unit. Sometimes we could go up to the front of the class and read what we had written to the class. Such was the case with Don.

He went up to the front of the class and said "This poem is about Nikki."

Of course everyone was instantly like "Oooooooooh" because we were 7th graders and that's what they do.

They didn't realize however that THIS would be the poem.

She's funny, she's smart, she's kind
She's Nikki
She is a ginger but she doesn't taste like one.

Shall I say WHAT?

First off, how Don was able to determine my decidedly ungingery taste is beyond me.
Even more beyond the grasps of my knowledge is why he would even put that in a poem in the first place.

But alas, it happened.
It's a pretty good story too.

Something else?

Books.

I love to read. Yep. I do.

Now I have never really liked reading assignments. The concept of being forced to read something and not being able to read as fast or slow as I'd like was not an appealing one.

But not lately.

Lately I've liked my reading assignments.

I'm going to end this post with just a bunch of books I like. It would be really cool if you...um...commented with some recommendations...

Sophie's World
Life of Pi
Hate List
Thirteen Reasons Why
Mysterious Benedict Society
May Bird
The Secret Series
Dear Dumb Diary

Eclectic I know. I was just reading my bookshelf there at the end...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you doing what I think you're doing? No? Just scrolling past?

I guess that's cool too.

It would be great if you like...commented though. It means a lot.

Just a quick hello or something, PLEASE????