HEEEY YOU!!

HEY YOU!

Yes you. I have to tell you something REALLY important!

Okay, are you listening?

If you like my blog PLEASE let me know and PLEASE spread the word!You can comment, follow, tell your friends, strangers, tweet about it, link it in your Facebook profile, make flyers and pass them out, write the url in the sky with a plane, change your friends' homepages to it, have it tattooed on your face, send out a mass text, write a letter to your local congress, eat your vegetables, make a tribute band, start a chain letter, spray paint it on a building, spell it out with alpha-bits, use your wits to build a machine and brainwash the general public, make a trendy internet video, whisper it in a horse's ear, brand it on a cow, enslave the human race, make it your bible, tell it on the mountain, start a fan club, respect your elders, do a flash mob, call random numbers to tell them about it, make a piece of art using only posts from this blog, tweet it again, start a webcomic, make a board game, post it on reddit, signal boost on tumblr, make a t-shirt, start a cult, make a crappy flash game, write a book with an extremely similar situation, call your in-laws, spread it on the grapevine, stitch it in a baby's blanket, tell your kids, tell a little birdy, you know whatever!

Just please let me know!

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Log

I made a Vacation Log.

Log
Friday

3:43pm: Bought an angry birds puzzle eraser. It had a lot of pieces.

4:10pm: Saw a groundhog. It was eating plant life. No one else found this cool.

4:25pm: Radio Disney possessed the XM radio. Changed the channel and then changed it back, baseball game is back on now. Weird.

4:28pm: Saw a dog that looked like Trailer. It wasn't Trailer.

4:55pm: The carpet at the airport is water and rocks. I've given up trying to figure out why.

5:03pm: Finally moving towards the condo. I hit my head getting back into the car.

5:21pm: Saw a truck for transporting livestock. It had cattle in it. Reminded me of Animal Farm, which reminded me it was in the car on the way to the condo two years ago I read that.

5:26pm: The GPS told us to drive 44 miles on I-44. I giggled.

5:36pm: Semi cut us off. He then continued to slam on his breaks five times before driving normally. No "How's my driving?" Number to call.

5:45pm: Another semi cut us off. Writing my will in case I die.

5:48pm: Saw a unicorn. Or a white horse. It was far away.

5:55pm: Shifted so I am sprawled across the whole back seat. Not as comfy as I was expecting.

6:15pm: Reached the point where I am really bored, but too lazy to find something to do. A nap sounds nice.

6:44pm: Fell asleep. Need to pee

6:58pm: Sports bar is loud and smokey. I'm confused.

7:25pm: Clock in here is fifteen minutes fast. I noticed this earlier, just now awake enough to log it.

7:30pm: Overheard "Who's your friend over there? Is he sad. He looks sad."

7:43pm: Claw machine is calling my name. I wish I had some quarters.

7:56pm: The siblings arrive!

8:50pm: Nothing interesting has happened this hour. Interesting...

8:55pm: Strategies for Amazing Race shopping are being made.

9:04pm: Karaoke started at the bar. Promptly we got up and left.

9:10pm: The water looks really cool at night. I mean in terms of temp but I guess it's sort of awesome too.

9:14pm: Two Door Cinema Club likes lasagna.

9:16pm: License plate says SCARAB. Heh...

9:25pm: We won the shopping amazing race. People are amused by our game.

9:32pm: There is a Star Wars magazine. Why?

9:48pm: Here. Finally.

Saturday

11:34am: Lazy morning is up. On our way to Laser Tag

11:51am: At the place. It smells like wood.

12:44pm: Finished up. Dr. Pepper reins supreme.

12:45pm: I hit my head getting into the car again. Now to a place where I can do nothing. Woo.

12:59pm: It's almost 1.

1:00pm: It's 1.

1:08pm: Stayed and waited to find out number one on the alt 18. It was Muse. Figures.

1:13pm: Lady with crazy red fake eyelashes. I'm the only one that has noticed.

2:15pm: We sat outside. My soul is numb.

5:09pm: Ate lunch. Went to the arcade. Broke two machines. Won a giant banana.

12:08am: Bed

Sunday

12:58pm: I saw some deer. I've also realized I am terrible at keeping logs.

1:34pm: WATCH OUT! We got a snazz master over here! (It's me. I'm the snazzy one.)

1:40pm: Waitress told me my hat is cool. I know.

2:45pm: "We could put on a play. There's a stage..." Yeah Matt. We could.

3:20pm: Clubbed my ear with the car door by mistake. Beginning to think I have a problem getting into cars.

5:19pm: WE FINISHED THE PUZZLE AND I PUT IN THE LAST PIECE SO HA

6:08pm: Karen saw the deer I spotted earlier. I said nothing.

7:11pm: I need to pee.

7:42pm: No serious. I really need to pee.

8:00pm: HOME!

THAT WAS MY WEEKEND

2 comments:

  1. Would've been better if you stole one of my jokes.
    Also, props on 2DCC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is the giant banana the one whose nose fell off? Bamanda?

    ReplyDelete

Are you doing what I think you're doing? No? Just scrolling past?

I guess that's cool too.

It would be great if you like...commented though. It means a lot.

Just a quick hello or something, PLEASE????