HEEEY YOU!!

HEY YOU!

Yes you. I have to tell you something REALLY important!

Okay, are you listening?

If you like my blog PLEASE let me know and PLEASE spread the word!You can comment, follow, tell your friends, strangers, tweet about it, link it in your Facebook profile, make flyers and pass them out, write the url in the sky with a plane, change your friends' homepages to it, have it tattooed on your face, send out a mass text, write a letter to your local congress, eat your vegetables, make a tribute band, start a chain letter, spray paint it on a building, spell it out with alpha-bits, use your wits to build a machine and brainwash the general public, make a trendy internet video, whisper it in a horse's ear, brand it on a cow, enslave the human race, make it your bible, tell it on the mountain, start a fan club, respect your elders, do a flash mob, call random numbers to tell them about it, make a piece of art using only posts from this blog, tweet it again, start a webcomic, make a board game, post it on reddit, signal boost on tumblr, make a t-shirt, start a cult, make a crappy flash game, write a book with an extremely similar situation, call your in-laws, spread it on the grapevine, stitch it in a baby's blanket, tell your kids, tell a little birdy, you know whatever!

Just please let me know!

Sunday, September 15, 2013

You Thought I Exploded Didn't You?

Well if you did, you weren't paying attention to that Twitter widget. Or the more likely situation, you weren't reading my blog.

Yeah as it turns out there was no bomb. Just a lot of terrible bomb puns. One of which was myself remarking how I was going to die in math class, thus going out with an algerBANG.

...I probably deserved to blow up for that one...

I'd blame the lack of updates on the musical but that wouldn't be fair. Yes I have been spending a lot of time working on the musical. No that isn't the reason for my blogging absence. I'm just really bad at consistently updating things.

Here. Have this picture


teen beach movie was fantastic don't talk to me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you doing what I think you're doing? No? Just scrolling past?

I guess that's cool too.

It would be great if you like...commented though. It means a lot.

Just a quick hello or something, PLEASE????