HEEEY YOU!!

HEY YOU!

Yes you. I have to tell you something REALLY important!

Okay, are you listening?

If you like my blog PLEASE let me know and PLEASE spread the word!You can comment, follow, tell your friends, strangers, tweet about it, link it in your Facebook profile, make flyers and pass them out, write the url in the sky with a plane, change your friends' homepages to it, have it tattooed on your face, send out a mass text, write a letter to your local congress, eat your vegetables, make a tribute band, start a chain letter, spray paint it on a building, spell it out with alpha-bits, use your wits to build a machine and brainwash the general public, make a trendy internet video, whisper it in a horse's ear, brand it on a cow, enslave the human race, make it your bible, tell it on the mountain, start a fan club, respect your elders, do a flash mob, call random numbers to tell them about it, make a piece of art using only posts from this blog, tweet it again, start a webcomic, make a board game, post it on reddit, signal boost on tumblr, make a t-shirt, start a cult, make a crappy flash game, write a book with an extremely similar situation, call your in-laws, spread it on the grapevine, stitch it in a baby's blanket, tell your kids, tell a little birdy, you know whatever!

Just please let me know!

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Sorry. I found more questions...

I JUST LIKE ANSWERING THINGS OKAY?

Unique Questions
  • 1: If you had one song to describe your life right now, what would it be?
My life RIGHT NOW? As in, right now right now?
Brian Wilson by Barenaked Ladies. Because I'm lying in bed. Just like Brian Wilson did...          
  • 2: If you had two children, a boy and a girl, what would you name them?
Allison and Neil.          
  • 3: If you could travel to another year in the past, what year would it be and why?
...Last year? I don't know. I really like living in the now.          
  • 4: If you could live in any home on television, what would it be?
Warehouse 13! I mean uh...Leena's B&B.          
  • 5: What's the best Halloween costume you've ever worn?
Tie between my lego mini figure and my stick figure.          
  • 6: What's your least favorite word?
...dabbles....          
  • 7: If you had to be named after one of the 50 states of America, what state would you be named after?
South Dakota. And I would be a total jerk make make everyone call me by my full name too and not just Dakota.          
  • 8: What food do you wish you could eat and not gain a pound?
McDonalds french fries. That is the only thing I like at McDonalds.         
  • 9: Where do you go for advice?
The Internet. Google.          
  • 10: Tell us your cheesiest knock knock joke
Us? Wow. Uh moving on

Knock Knock?
who's there?
Boo
Boo who?
Woah! Don't cry, it was just a joke!          
  • 11: If you could punch any famous person in the face, who would it be?
Chuck Norris. For multiple reasons.          
  • 12: Name 5 songs which you know all the lyrics to.
Just Five?
1. My Feet Move -From the movie My Name is Jerry
2. Four Seconds - Barenaked Ladies (Particularly proud of that one...)
3. Where is My Mind? - The Pixies
4. All Star - Smash Mouth
5. Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen          
  • 13: Are you superstitious? and if so, with what?
I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE!

And um...no I can't think of anything really...          
  • 14: If you could live in one movie, which one would it be?
Pokemon The First Movie.
  • 15: Are you a night owl or a morning person?
Night Owl up until the wee hours of the morning          
  • 16: What 3 physical features are you most proud of?
My Red Hair. My Scar from Ben. The pupil that is ever so slightly smaller than the other          
  • 17: In how many languages can you say "hello?"
English. Spanish. French. Latin. I think that's it...          
  • 18: Who is the last person you texted and tell us a story about them.
My sister Karen.
Let's see here...

Okay,this happened back when my older sister and I were sharing a room. Karen was talking on the phone with her friend and little me was writing in my diary. And so Karen is chatting away when all the sudden she just goes

"A thirty dollar trash can? Now that's just THROWING YOUR MONEY AWAY!"

I proceeded to stop in the middle of my sentence I was writing and write it down          
  • 19: what is your religion if you have one?
I prefer to leave religion open ended. It feels wrong to just chose a side on something that so many people think so strongly and differently about          
  • 20: What is your current relationship status?
Single.          
  • 21: What is a word/phrase that you say a lot?
Check the page Say What: The Page          
  • 22: If your life was a reality TV show, what would it be called?
Awkward Living. It would be great...
  • 23: What is your phone background?
A pair of purple dish washing gloves that I captioned as "ARTIFACT GLOVES"
  • 24: In the future, what do you hope gets invented?
Steering wheel heaters. Unless they already exist. But seriously, is that not the best idea ever???         
  • 25: What is your spirit animal?
Many things. Sparta (My Cat) Scags Claudia.

But mostly Tyler Hynes.          
  • 26: Would you rather listen to the same song for the rest of your life, or see the same movie for the rest of your life?
...Shit           
  • 27: Do you usually pick truth or dare?
Truth. Because I'm normally too comfortable to get up and do a dare.         
  • 28: What would you do with a million dollars?
By some fandom merch and put the rest into savings. Live off some interest.           
  • 29: What's the most weird thing you've eaten?
Canned octopus. I do not recommend it.           
  • 30: If you could be one celebrity for a day, who would you be and why?
Scags. Because well...it's scags! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you doing what I think you're doing? No? Just scrolling past?

I guess that's cool too.

It would be great if you like...commented though. It means a lot.

Just a quick hello or something, PLEASE????