HEEEY YOU!!

HEY YOU!

Yes you. I have to tell you something REALLY important!

Okay, are you listening?

If you like my blog PLEASE let me know and PLEASE spread the word!You can comment, follow, tell your friends, strangers, tweet about it, link it in your Facebook profile, make flyers and pass them out, write the url in the sky with a plane, change your friends' homepages to it, have it tattooed on your face, send out a mass text, write a letter to your local congress, eat your vegetables, make a tribute band, start a chain letter, spray paint it on a building, spell it out with alpha-bits, use your wits to build a machine and brainwash the general public, make a trendy internet video, whisper it in a horse's ear, brand it on a cow, enslave the human race, make it your bible, tell it on the mountain, start a fan club, respect your elders, do a flash mob, call random numbers to tell them about it, make a piece of art using only posts from this blog, tweet it again, start a webcomic, make a board game, post it on reddit, signal boost on tumblr, make a t-shirt, start a cult, make a crappy flash game, write a book with an extremely similar situation, call your in-laws, spread it on the grapevine, stitch it in a baby's blanket, tell your kids, tell a little birdy, you know whatever!

Just please let me know!

Monday, June 18, 2012

Lessons Learned: The Sequel

For those who remember my first lessons learned (I don't) you'll know this is where I just say things I've learned about myself...or just learned.

Onwards!

1. I normally walk in slow-motion through library shelves.
Have to take in all the books.

That having been said

1.5. I won't walk in the aile if someone else is there.
Most likely because of lesson 1, but also there is that threat that someone would talk to me and I'd have to respond and ehk. Social interaction...

2. I like choices.
I hate this conversation

MOM: What do you want for dinner?
Me: What are my choices?
MOM: Sky's the limit!

Because, NO it isn't. And unless I happen to be craving something right then I won't have any input on dinner.
3. Sleeping on the floor is not comfortable. Despite this fact, I will still sleep on the floor.
I'm not the brightest...or I'm just lazy...

4. The majority of my favorite characters are screwed up.
Claudia from Warehouse 13? Parents dead. Brother 'died'*. Started seeing things. Checked herself into a ward.
Faye from Questionable Content? Dad shot himself in front of her.
Hanners from Questionable Content? Obsessive-compulsive, neurotic, anxiety-ridden...
Veronica form Veronica Mars? Best friend dead, outcast...

Shall I continue?

5. Blood is NOT Blue
I feel like an idiot for thinking it was.

Next time you get blood drawn take a look at it. What color is it? Red. How much oxygen is in a good syringe? None.

6. Some of the slides they have on playgrounds are huge!
I was just thinking my childhood had warped it but no! Also this xckd comic: http://xkcd.com/255/

7. I can be REALLY sarcastic once I get on a roll...
It's kind of scary how good I get. This has been happening often on Omegle lately...

That's that for now! I've got to go practice guitar! YES, I PLAY GUITAR


*He didn't really die he...well...just go watch the show...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you doing what I think you're doing? No? Just scrolling past?

I guess that's cool too.

It would be great if you like...commented though. It means a lot.

Just a quick hello or something, PLEASE????