HEEEY YOU!!

HEY YOU!

Yes you. I have to tell you something REALLY important!

Okay, are you listening?

If you like my blog PLEASE let me know and PLEASE spread the word!You can comment, follow, tell your friends, strangers, tweet about it, link it in your Facebook profile, make flyers and pass them out, write the url in the sky with a plane, change your friends' homepages to it, have it tattooed on your face, send out a mass text, write a letter to your local congress, eat your vegetables, make a tribute band, start a chain letter, spray paint it on a building, spell it out with alpha-bits, use your wits to build a machine and brainwash the general public, make a trendy internet video, whisper it in a horse's ear, brand it on a cow, enslave the human race, make it your bible, tell it on the mountain, start a fan club, respect your elders, do a flash mob, call random numbers to tell them about it, make a piece of art using only posts from this blog, tweet it again, start a webcomic, make a board game, post it on reddit, signal boost on tumblr, make a t-shirt, start a cult, make a crappy flash game, write a book with an extremely similar situation, call your in-laws, spread it on the grapevine, stitch it in a baby's blanket, tell your kids, tell a little birdy, you know whatever!

Just please let me know!

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Questions: THE RETURN

Guys...I am so bored...

1: What are you wearing?
Clothing
 2: Ever been in love?
With a show
 3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
With the vaccuum
 4: How tall are you?
Averagish
 5: How much do you weigh?
A weight
 6: Any tattoos do you want?
No
 7: Any piercings that you want?
Gosh No
 8: OTP?
JORI
 9: Favorite Show?
Warehouse 13
 10: Favorite bands?
Radiohead, Pixes, BnL, Chicken Heads...
 11: Something you miss?
My old phone. Mr. Numbers...
 12: Favorite song?
Like I'd know...
 13: How old are you?
An age
 14: Zodiac sign?
Sea-goat
 15: Hair Color?
Red
 16: Favorite Quote?
"You're going to hell."
"I know!"
 17: Favorite singer?
Thom Yorke?
 18: Favorite color?
Like I'd know
 19: Loud music or soft?
Depends
 20: Where do you go when you’re sad?
Mah room
 21: How long does it take you to shower?
Well, how long will I have hot water?
 22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Not long
 23: Ever been in a physical fight?
With objects
 24: Turn on?
The radio. Blast the stereo riiiiiiight now.
 25: Turn off?
Hate
 26: The reason I joined Tumblr?
Twitter
 27: Fears?
Heights, Change, eh...
 28: Last thing that made you cry?
Sykes
 29: Last time you cried?
A few weeks ago
 30: Meaning behind your url
My Tumblr url parkitcharlie? Sheep. That's a whole blog post...
 31: Last book you read?
Slipping By Barri Bumgarner
 32: Last song you listened to?
This Day From MLP:FiM
 33: Last show you watched?
Bath Crashers...I think? I wasn't paying attention
 34: Last person you talked to?
My Mother
 35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
Me and twitter? Oh we're tight.
 36: Favorite food?
The pasta...with the chicken and the tiny green trees
 37: Place you want to visit?
SDCC
 38: Last place you were?
The Skinny
 39: Do you have a crush?
No, I don't like orange soda that much
 40: Last time you kissed someone?
Two minutes ago. Sparta...
 41: Last time you were insulted and what was it?
Dang, I don't remember
 42: What color underwear are you wearing?
Blue? I think?
 43: What color shirt are you wearing?
Yellow
 44: What color bottoms are you wearing?
Blue
 45: Wearing any bracelets?
Nada
 46: Last sport you played?
Improv. It's a sport...
 47: Last song you sang?
This Day
 48: Last prank call you remember doing?
On the bus man. I told a guy his number was DIE-SLOW. He said cool and hung up.
 49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
Today
 50: Favorite movie?
My Name is Bug's Digimon. Or you know a tie between My Name is Jerry, A Bug's Life, and The Digimon Movie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you doing what I think you're doing? No? Just scrolling past?

I guess that's cool too.

It would be great if you like...commented though. It means a lot.

Just a quick hello or something, PLEASE????