HEEEY YOU!!

HEY YOU!

Yes you. I have to tell you something REALLY important!

Okay, are you listening?

If you like my blog PLEASE let me know and PLEASE spread the word!You can comment, follow, tell your friends, strangers, tweet about it, link it in your Facebook profile, make flyers and pass them out, write the url in the sky with a plane, change your friends' homepages to it, have it tattooed on your face, send out a mass text, write a letter to your local congress, eat your vegetables, make a tribute band, start a chain letter, spray paint it on a building, spell it out with alpha-bits, use your wits to build a machine and brainwash the general public, make a trendy internet video, whisper it in a horse's ear, brand it on a cow, enslave the human race, make it your bible, tell it on the mountain, start a fan club, respect your elders, do a flash mob, call random numbers to tell them about it, make a piece of art using only posts from this blog, tweet it again, start a webcomic, make a board game, post it on reddit, signal boost on tumblr, make a t-shirt, start a cult, make a crappy flash game, write a book with an extremely similar situation, call your in-laws, spread it on the grapevine, stitch it in a baby's blanket, tell your kids, tell a little birdy, you know whatever!

Just please let me know!

Friday, August 3, 2012

EVEN MORE QUESTIONS

I'm not even sorry this time. I love me some questions.

1: What do you put on hotdogs?
Ketchup. Which I know is so wrong according to hotdog enthusiasts but I don't care.          

2: Do you say "anticlimatic" or "anticlimactic"?
Anticlimatic.          

3: Do you check flyers before grocery shopping?
Nope.
          
4: Blue, black, or some other colour pen ink?
Let me start off by saying I hate pens. When I use pens my hand writing just falls apart. But I used black and sometimes red.
          
5: Do you use your parking brake?
Does a cheese doodle?
          
6: Look to your left. How many framed pictures are on the wall?
None. I mean there is a Radioactive Chicken Heads poster, but it's not framed.
          
7: Do you know how to play chess?
No. Probably not.
          
8: How often do you clean the interior of your car?
When necessary.
          
9: Do you ever read the last few pages first?
...Yes. Sometimes I just read the last sentence. I used to do this with Goosebumps books a lot.
          
10: Ever fallen in the shower?
I don't think so...
          
11: On a scale of 1-10, how likely are you to swear at other drivers?
3. I'll probably just use not to profound profanities though...
          
12: What's the worst thing you've ever called someone you care about?
Fat little bastard. Yes I am talking about my cat Sparta.
          
13: Do you have a Snuggie?
No. Sadly.
          
14: Are you allergic to anything?
Not that I'm aware. OH OH! I can't wear band aids, they irritate me skin so maybe there is a slight allergy there?
          
15: Do you have any TV shows on DVD?
Duh. I mean at the very least you should expect me to have Warehouse 13.
          
16: How many times do you hit the snooze button before finally getting out of bed?
Snooze buttons is for chumps. I just turn off the alarm.
          
17: Ever driven away in anger?
No
          
18: What's your favourite freezie colour?
Red
          
19: Are you a vegetarian?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAA AHAHAHAHAHHAHA
No.
        
20: Do you have a garbage receptacle beside you? What's on top?
A trash can? Um...it's empty.
          
21: Do you cross out your mistakes or erase/whiteout them?
Depends, I tend to cross out more often though, even if I have an eraser.
          
22: Ever torn something up that you instantly knew was too important for such treatment?
Yes.
          
23: Do you think that things will get better?
Oh man I hope, because things for me aren't so bad now. And on a larger scale we could use it.
          
24: Do you have an unpopular opinion? What is it?
Jori.
          
25: What's your favourite quote?
"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
Close second goes to
"I wish there was, like, one day where cats had people arms so I could high five them and shake their hands and fist bump them." -Neil Grayston
In truth I don't have a favorite, but these are great...

26: Did you/are you going to go to prom?
Probs
           
27: What's the most physically painful thing you've ever experienced?
Well, I slammed my thumb in a car door by mistake once...and then the door locked...

28: What's the most emotionally/mentally painful thing you've ever experienced?
Watching Emily Lake/Stand.
        
29: Have you ever legitimately saved a person's life?
Not that I'm aware...
           
30: What's your favourite book genre?
Crap if I know. Fiction?
          
31: Did you like "Gigli"? Be honest.
What? Hang on let me google that...

Wow. That movie has some looooow ratings. I don't know, never seen it. I probably would love making fun of it though...
           
32: Have you ever walked out of a movie at the theatre?
No but I wanted to during Julie and Julia. We RAN out of the theatre the second it ended.

33: Do you peek between your fingers during the scary scenes?
No I just look down so it's not in my direct line of sight. I do this with really sad scenes too. Anything I don't want to watch really.
           
34: What was your reaction to Tatum getting killed whilst stuck in the pet door in Scream?
Thanks. I haven't seen Scream because I'm not a horror fan and now it's ruined for me.
          
35: Do dogs like you?
Yeah...I guess.
          
36: Would you say that you project an air of authority?
Would I say? Hell Sandwich no.
          
37: Do people listen when you speak?
Sometimes.
           
38: How are your elbows? Are they okay?
Yep.
          
39: What is one thing that you do exceptionally well? Be honest.
Improv? Maybe...um... I can crawl like really fast. I'm like a baby cheetah, and by baby cheetah I mean a baby human that crawls as fast as a cheetah. I have excellent flight or fight response...
          
40: Do you use torrents?
Naw. There isn't anything I've needed like that.
          
41: When was the last time you paid for music?
Don't know.
         
42: Are you addicted to technology?
Yes.
           
43: Pick a person (you don't need to give their name). How do you feel about them? Be as honest as you can get yourself to be.
I can't think of a person.
          
44: Do you check your computer's dictionary for the definition of words you'd otherwise feel confident about using during in-person interactions? Just to be sure?
Oh sure.
           
45: How heavily to you rely on spellcheck and autocorrect?
Not as much as I used to, it's more like a cane then a wheelchair now.
           
46: Have you ever gotten into an argument on the Internet? Did you win?
Yeah, and normally I don't try and win it's more of a reach a mutual understanding.
           
47: Do you pause movies/TV shows if you have to go to the bathroom or the kitchen, or do you just let them keep playing?
I normally go during commercials.
       
48: If you use a regular alarm clock, do you have it set to music or that obnoxious beeping?
Beeps. I don't think my alarm clock can play music...
           
49: Peter Pan?
Like the character or the peanut butter? I have no clue what you are asking me here. Uh...no?
           
50: How often do you fall up the stairs?
Not too often, but often enough.
           
51: Do you pronounce "anti" as ant-eye or ant-ee? (Example: "That scene was very anticlimactic.")
ant-eye.
           
52: Do you pronounce "via" as vee-uh or vie-uh? (Example: "We can get there via Tremont Street.")
vee-uh

53: How often do you forget to close your parentheses?
I'm pretty good about it,but it still happens sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you doing what I think you're doing? No? Just scrolling past?

I guess that's cool too.

It would be great if you like...commented though. It means a lot.

Just a quick hello or something, PLEASE????