HEEEY YOU!!

HEY YOU!

Yes you. I have to tell you something REALLY important!

Okay, are you listening?

If you like my blog PLEASE let me know and PLEASE spread the word!You can comment, follow, tell your friends, strangers, tweet about it, link it in your Facebook profile, make flyers and pass them out, write the url in the sky with a plane, change your friends' homepages to it, have it tattooed on your face, send out a mass text, write a letter to your local congress, eat your vegetables, make a tribute band, start a chain letter, spray paint it on a building, spell it out with alpha-bits, use your wits to build a machine and brainwash the general public, make a trendy internet video, whisper it in a horse's ear, brand it on a cow, enslave the human race, make it your bible, tell it on the mountain, start a fan club, respect your elders, do a flash mob, call random numbers to tell them about it, make a piece of art using only posts from this blog, tweet it again, start a webcomic, make a board game, post it on reddit, signal boost on tumblr, make a t-shirt, start a cult, make a crappy flash game, write a book with an extremely similar situation, call your in-laws, spread it on the grapevine, stitch it in a baby's blanket, tell your kids, tell a little birdy, you know whatever!

Just please let me know!

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

P.E.

This post jumps topic a bunch, sorry. I was just reading Life of Pi and then I took a two hour nap so I'm kind of...I don't know, out there?

When there is no one around for me to talk to, I people watch.

I eavesdrop on conversations and I watch the way people interact with one another.

It's an interesting way to pass time really. And it's how I normally spend PE.

On the first day of school I made a prediction about two of my peers. It wasn't exactly a random guess, I had been listening to them talk all hour and I had gathered enough info.

My prediction was that the girl would leave her boyfriend who lived far away to be with this guy. She'd stop doing the distance thing in favor of what was right in front of her.

Each day since then I've watched their interactions and seen if there was any truth in my prediction.
I'll admit that there has been.

But predicting the love life of a teenager isn't terribly hard, so that's not the only thing I do.

These first few weeks we have been doing our fitness tests. Pacer. Push ups. Sit ups.

In this time I got to look at motivation.

There was plenty on the boys side. What with the testosterone and the competitive attitude, there was motivation there.

I really wish I could say the same for the girls.

I'm not saying there was no motivation, but it was certainly lacking.

There was the motivation for a good grade too, but really it was more of a competition for most.

But there is one thing I've been dying to see the results of.

You see every day before class we walk laps around the gym. So far, everyday we've been walking in the same direction. One of these days, I want to get changed first and start walking the opposite way.

Will they follow the leader or continue on with what they always did?

Or perchance I'm not the first, what if I just walk the other way on purpose? Would anyone follow me then?

I would like to know.

1 comment:

  1. That would be an interesting experiment...

    On a somewhat related note: I've always wanted to take a completely different seat than usual in one of my classes, to see how others react; so one day I did. Since everyone tries to take the same seat every class period, they usually get lost and confused when someone else takes their spot. It's really quite funny to watch.

    ~Mystery

    ReplyDelete

Are you doing what I think you're doing? No? Just scrolling past?

I guess that's cool too.

It would be great if you like...commented though. It means a lot.

Just a quick hello or something, PLEASE????