HEEEY YOU!!

HEY YOU!

Yes you. I have to tell you something REALLY important!

Okay, are you listening?

If you like my blog PLEASE let me know and PLEASE spread the word!You can comment, follow, tell your friends, strangers, tweet about it, link it in your Facebook profile, make flyers and pass them out, write the url in the sky with a plane, change your friends' homepages to it, have it tattooed on your face, send out a mass text, write a letter to your local congress, eat your vegetables, make a tribute band, start a chain letter, spray paint it on a building, spell it out with alpha-bits, use your wits to build a machine and brainwash the general public, make a trendy internet video, whisper it in a horse's ear, brand it on a cow, enslave the human race, make it your bible, tell it on the mountain, start a fan club, respect your elders, do a flash mob, call random numbers to tell them about it, make a piece of art using only posts from this blog, tweet it again, start a webcomic, make a board game, post it on reddit, signal boost on tumblr, make a t-shirt, start a cult, make a crappy flash game, write a book with an extremely similar situation, call your in-laws, spread it on the grapevine, stitch it in a baby's blanket, tell your kids, tell a little birdy, you know whatever!

Just please let me know!

Friday, August 24, 2012

The Tale of Really Serious

A few days ago I was texting my friends to see who was going to our school's dance. I wanted to text my friend Megan and there was a number in my phone called "Megan" so I just assumed that it was my friend.
 
I sent a text that said "YOU BE JAMIN TONIGHT??????"
 
They replied "who is this"
 
Just in case the person was Megan and she just didn't have my name in her phone, I replied.
"This is Thunderbird."
 
RS: "no, i'm serious who is this?"
 
By now I was sure it was not Megan so I decided to try and end the conversation there.
"Clearly you are not jamin tonight. Also, I do not know you." I hit send thinking they would reply saying something like. 'okay, wrong number?' to which I would reply yes and move on. Instead I got this.
 
"Who r u?" Persistent they were so I made a choice. If they weren't going to let it go there, I would have a little bit of fun with them.
 
ME: "THUNDER FREAKING BIRD! Who is this!"
 
RS: "Who ru"
 
ME: "That's quite the name. Who, it's nice to meet you."
 
RS: "i'm really serious"
 
ME: "Your name is Really? Sorry, I thought it was Who!"
 
At this point they stopped replying, but I wasn't quite done with them yet. In an attempt to get them back I sent this string of messages
 
ME: "Really? Are you mad at me? I'M SORRY I GOT YOUR NAME WRONG!"
 
ME: "I AM! REALLY? WHERE ARE YOU?"
 
ME: "I THOUGHT YOUR NAME WAS WHO BUT I KNOW BETTER NOW!"
 
After a few minutes I got a reply.
 
RS: "ur retarded"
 
ME: "No, I'm Thunderbird. Clearly I'm not the only one with name troubles..."
 
RS: "U r very very stupid."
 
ME: "Am I saying this in a confusing way for you? My name is Thunderbird"
 
RS: "u r very very very stupid."
 
ME: "I'm beginning to think you aren't the brightest bulb. I'm not sure how to make it any more clear, THUNDERBIRD"
 
They apparently decided to switch tactics at this point realizing insulting my intelligence was getting them nowhere.
 
RS: "Thunderbird is terrible who ever named u was retarded."
 
ME: "Perhaps. But your name is really so who are you to judge?"
 
Here comes one of the best parts...
 
RS: "who is not my name but u r a freak"
 
ME: "I know, your name is Really Serious!"
 
I imagine they facepalmed at that. Or perhaps they didn't even get why I said that. None the less Really changed topics.
 
RS: "u don't even know where i live"
 
ME: "No, you never told me Really. That would just be creepy if I did."
 
Then they asked a question that I would of said long before all of this...
 
RS: "how did u get my number?"
 
ME: "That's a really good question. I wish I knew you seem lovely." I tried to cut the conversation next text.
 
ME: "Well, with that in the oven I must be off. maybe I'll talk to you again sometime. Maybe not."
 
That would of probably worked if my stupid phone didn't accidentally call them.
 
I hung up instantly but it had still connected and registered as a missed call from me. They replied soon after.
 
RS: "why did u call freak?"
 
ME: "I have a touch screen phone, things happen. Is freak my new nickname? It has a nice ring to it..."
 
RS: "i don't know who u r" Quite a shift in gears but I was used to it by now.
 
ME: "You are right! I only told you my name, that tells you nothing about me at all. I like cats. Is that better? Do you want to know more?"
 
RS: "i don't know if u live near me or several states away..."
 
I don't know about you, but I found this quite deep for Really. The conversation continues on, but mostly it's just them trying to guess my age and then getting mad at me and then going back to asking who I am.
 
If anything new happens with Really Serious, I'll keep you posted. Look, they'll even get their own tag!

2 comments:

  1. LOL.

    I'd've kept that useless comment to myself but you say you enjoy comments. So there you go. (I really did get a kick out of your conversation with Really Serious though.)

    ~Mystery

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I think this is my new favorite post...

    ReplyDelete

Are you doing what I think you're doing? No? Just scrolling past?

I guess that's cool too.

It would be great if you like...commented though. It means a lot.

Just a quick hello or something, PLEASE????